You're just a few clicks away from purchasing and printing tickets for fun and engaging
education programs for families, youth, and adults. We look forward to seeing you soon!
(If you have a promotion code, please enter it at the time of ticket purchase checkout.)
Programs require Pre-Registration. Registration (excluding summer camps) closes 24 hours before the program start time.
Contact BRONX ZOO EDUCATION at firstname.lastname@example.org or
(800)433-4149 with any registration difficulties.
- Complimentary early drop off as early as 8:30 a.m.
- Daily explorations of our exciting Bronx Zoo exhibits
- Daily encounters with animal ambassadors
- Trips to Dinosaur Safari & Wild Asia Monorail
- Science and learning investigations inside the classroom and out and about in nature
- Fun games that foster a love of wildlife and science discoveries
- Nature inspired art projects
- Healthy snacks served daily
- Special closing ceremony on Fridays for caregivers to attend (due to closing ceremonies, camp ends early on Friday)
NEW THIS YEAR: Looking for a summer camp experience for the whole family? For the first time, join us for our Camp Family Overnight (August 2-3, 2019), an exclusive overnight for registered campers and their families! )! If you would like to register, please do so by adding Camp Family Overnight to your cart during camp registration. Program is ages 5+
For camp sessions that are currently full, you can register to be placed on the wait list. You are placed on the wait list in the order that you registered and we will contact you when a spot opens up!